Parenting is a roller coaster ride, one which comes with adorable, delightful moments and several difficult challenge at the same time. Every parent desires to provide best facilities to their children. They struggle and work harder each day to facilitate their kids with stuff including cell phone privileges and electronic gadgets. With the progression of technology, every child seems tempted to explore more and more about the smart devices. Many parents feel worried about the situation but, the wise ones switch to digital monitoring which reduces half of their concerns automatically.
How Digital Parenting Helps Parents?
Digital parenting allows parents to stay in touch with child’s online activities without being a helicopter parent. They can get to know about their kid’s interests and activities with the help of monitoring apps. One such app that is immensely popular among smart parents is the FamilyTime app which is capable of handling multiple devices at the same time. Parents can monitor all of their kids while using one FamilyTime dashboard.
FamilyTime helps parents to perform digital parenting with the consent of their children. So, you don’t have to feel like a guilty spy while doing the right thing in the right way. It is compatible with both Android devices and iOS.
FamilyTime Helps Parents in Managing their Kids
Dealing with kids is not easy. Especially when you have a teenager who has an Android mobile device or an iPhone in their hands all day long, it becomes extremely difficult to protect them from the dangers on the Internet. Rather than scolding your teen, you can limit their screen use by the FamilyTime app. The FamilyTime parental control app updates parents about current whereabouts of children, usage frequency of different apps and various bookmarks on their device. It strengths the relationship between parents and their child.
With the help of the FamilyTime app, parents can:
- Protect their kids from pornographic and vulgar content on the web by letting them know the frequently visited URLs along with the date and time details on their teen’s device
- Prevent video gaming or social networking addiction by blocking addictive or questionable apps
- Keep their kids away from screen by allowing them to schedule auto screen lock using the FamilyTime dashboard
- Avert the chances of sexting by monitoring sent or received text messages on their kid’s mobile device
- Ensure their kids are not sneaking to any dangerous places by letting them check the location history on their teen’s cell phone
You can explore the FamilyTime app and can have a look at all its valuable features for free with the trial version of the app. To get the trial version, simply go to the Google Play store or iTunes and download the app.