S.O.S. Mom is making this giveaway possible with the help of a very generous and amazing sponsor called Baby Cargo. They are offering one lucky family a baby stroller 200 series, retail valued at $149.99. Excited much? Thought so!
Baby Cargo is a new line of modern baby gear inspired by iconic architecture, chic fashion and fresh interior design. They offer conscientious parents the most user friendly, premium line of strollers and stroller accessories to live comfortably, safely and stylishly, all at an affordable price. Every stitch, dye, button and rivet is hand-tested for baby readiness, as well as aesthetic quality. From fastener to accessory to frame, they strive to design their products so that each has a fresh, cohesive look with a timelessly durable yet soft feel.
Putting baby’s comfort first, Baby Cargo’s 200 Series Stroller is inspired by the durability and versatility of modern home furnishings. With subtly natural tone-on-tone colors, cottony-soft seat and sides, a multi-position backrest, and a water-resistant hood, the 200 brings baby home in style. This contemporary umbrella stroller’s features include:
- Sleek, modern, ultra-lightweight black matte aluminum (non rusting) frame;
- 100% Polyester;
- Soft sophisticated textiles, easy to clean;
- Tailored designed back pocket with heavy zippers and a decorative brass Baby Cargo name plate, chic and practical for moms;
- Super compact, easy to fold, perfect for vacations or trips to the shopping mall;
- A multi-position padded adjustable backrest and adjustable leg rest;
- Easy to carry shoulder strap and handle, adjustable canopy, underside cargo basket included;
- Ready for anything, tailored back pocket, underside cargo basket, rain cover included.
To get a mommy’s true and tested opinion, visit S.O.S. Mom’s review here.
One very lucky person will receive their own Baby Cargo Stroller 200 series in the smoke/mirrors colour (as seen on picture above). This prize is a retail value of $149.99. Residents of Canada and the US are eligible to enter until December 3rd inclusively. To get your chance to win, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form hereafter. Of course, if you don’t end up being the winner, or are still interested in buying a new stroller and picking one yourself, Stroller Buzz reviewed toddler strollers here so you can always look through what they’ve said if you can’t decide – there should be plenty of information to sift through.
A huge and heart-felt thank you to the following lovely co-hosts:
Powered by Mom
Mom Does Reviews
Mudpies and Tiaras
From PDX with Love
Life with Two Boys
Disclosure : I was not compensated to publish this post. My Charmed Mom is not responsible for prize fulfillment