Wordless Wednesday : The Avengers Experience

The Avengers! It was a movie date treat by my niece and nephews since they wanted to watch it with Ceana, this happened May4th.

before the movie, finishing off her snacks

getting ready-Jacket, check! a little sleepy..

Our Movie tickets (5)

I can feel Ceana’s amazement…Large TV and dark surrounding, it was actually her second time to watch a movie.

once inside the movie theater

Half way…

zzzz zzzz zzzz

Sleeping Princess

with my niece and nephews

Sleeping Princess

after the movie, all refreshed, lol

Share you Wordless Wednesdays here:

20 comments

1. K says:

We loved The Anengers! I just heard that Ironman 3 is in production. Can’t wait! Lol

Your little one is adorable!

• Charmed Mom says:

yes we all did, especially I because I haven’t been to the movies since I got pregnant!thanks for the visit!

2. Helen says:

Aww, how sweet. Mine hasn’t been able to make it through a movie yet, though she talks about the failed attempt at The Muppet Movie.

• Charmed Mom says:

haha thanks!we should have taken a photo when she was still awake and enjoying the movie…thanks for the WW visit!

3. Missa says:

So great! I really should’ve taken my daughter to movies when she was small enough to nap the whole time. Haven’t been to a theater in ages!!!

• Charmed Mom says:

yes you should try to bring her and enjoy it together!me too this is my first time since last year, I have missed a lot of great movies already.

• Charmed Mom says:

• Charmed Mom says:

Well she finished half before falling asleep, lol Yes they do love action movies, because of the fast movements..thanks for the visit..

• Charmed Mom says:

me too!since I got pregnant I was not able to see a movie in a theater. She had her first time last year when Mark went home but she just slept through the whole movie since she was just 3months then…this time it was different she watched some and then slept! lol